Perfect for Tiny Homes & MUCH more!
Innovating and selling since 2007, Nature’s Head is one of the most trusted and widely-used composting toilets.
Use it anywhere you need a toilet, including places where plumbing or electricity is difficult or non-existent!
Easy as 1, "2", 3...
No holding tanks. No pump outs. You don't need an engineering degree to use the bathroom!
We love the Nature's Head because it's one of the easiest composting toilets to use and to transport.
Lightweight. Ultra-portable. Ready to "Go".
Get the Guide
Choosing the right composting toilet can be confusing. We want you to make the right decision for your needs.
Download the Expert Guide and see if the Nature's Head is the right fit.
Easy to Empty and Cleans in Seconds
Nature's Head disassembles in only a few seconds making waste removal a snap!
The waterless urine separating design allows for fantastic holding capacity:
- Easily handles up to 60-80 solids "uses"
- Accommodates 2 people full time for up to 3 weeks between clean-outs!
- For part-time use, 3 people could go months without the having to clean out the solids container!
Keep it fresh! Just a quick spray of water and white vinegar or a natural cleaner from the squirt bottle. That's it!
When we say "No Smell", we mean it.
Nature's Head Specifications
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 20" to seat; 21" total
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Made in USA
- Stainless Steel Components
- Handle Mounts on Either Side
- 500 lb Weight Capacity Tested
- Toilet (White Granite Color)
- Liquids Bottle with Cap
- Inside Vent Flange
- 5-Pack Coco Coir (ships separately)
- Agitator Handle (Spider Handle or Foot Spider Handle)
- Allen Wrench (Spider Handle)
- 2 Mounting Brackets with Knobs and Screws
- 18" Single Pin Cable for 12 Volt Fan Hookup (fan is mounted onto toilet at time of assembly)
- Fuse and Fuse Holder for the 12 volt application
- 5 Feet of 1 ½” Hose
- Installation and User Guide
- Warranty Card
Extremely happy with purchase AND Customer Service
"FIVE STARS"_ *****
Love the way this company reached out to the customers to ensure there pleased with their product!
This super throne beats going to the outhouse. Easy to install and works like a charm
Nature's Head ® Dry Composting Toilet
My husband and I converted a bus to live in. We bought this toilet and I have to say, when we decide to go back into a house this toilet will come with us! You defecate and the smell is not there!! How?! Buy it! It's worth it!