Perfect for Tiny Homes & MUCH more!
Innovating and selling since 2007, Nature’s Head is one of the most trusted and widely-used composting toilets.
Use it anywhere you need a toilet, including places where plumbing or electricity is difficult or non-existent!
Easy as 1, "2", 3...
No holding tanks. No pump outs. You don't need an engineering degree to use the bathroom!
We love the Nature's Head because it's one of the easiest composting toilets to use and to transport.
Lightweight. Ultra-portable. Ready to "Go".
Get the Guide
Choosing the right composting toilet can be confusing. We want you to make the right decision for your needs.
Download the Expert Guide and see if the Nature's Head is the right fit.
Easy to Empty and Cleans in Seconds
Nature's Head disassembles in only a few seconds making waste removal a snap!
The waterless urine separating design allows for fantastic holding capacity:
- Easily handles up to 60-80 solids "uses"
- Accommodates 2 people full time for up to 3 weeks between clean-outs!
- For part-time use, 3 people could go months without the having to clean out the solids container!
Keep it fresh! Just a quick spray of water and white vinegar or a natural cleaner from the squirt bottle. That's it!
When we say "No Smell", we mean it.
Nature's Head Specifications
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 20" to seat; 21" total
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Made in USA
- Stainless Steel Components
- Handle Mounts on Either Side
- 500 lb Weight Capacity Tested
- Nature's Head Composting Toilet (White Granite Color)
- Nature's Head Extra Liquids Bottle with Cap ($60 Value)
- Nature's Head Shell Vent Assembly ($49 Value)
- Nature's Head 12V Wall Transformer ($37 Value)
- 2 x Nature's Footprint Coco Coir 5 Pack ($70 Value)
- Ultimate Composting Guide eBook
- Inside Vent Flange
- Agitator Handle (Spider Handle or Foot Spider Handle)
- 18" Single Pin Cable for 12 Volt Fan Hookup (fan is mounted onto toilet at time of assembly)
- Fuse and Fuse Holder for the 12 volt application
- 5 Feet of 1 ½” Hose
- Installation and User Guide
- Warranty Card
There’s no way 2 adults can go 3weeks without cleaning out.
Haven’t installed yet but as far as the company goes..great price, fast delivery, outstanding customer service.Second appliance I’ve purchased through them, will shop here in the future.The personalized video thank you from the owner is awesome. Very happy.
Have not installed but will certainly send a review when we do. Thanks.
The Natures head toilet shipped quickly. The install went well. The only complaint I have is the COCO packs weren't shipped with the toilet. When I got the toilet delivered I had to call. Idid findout that they wouldbe shipping later. DId recieve them a week later. Customer service is good.