12000 BTU 19 SEER 110 Volt Ductless Mini Split WI-FI Ready AC/Heat Complete Kit
Klimaire ductless mini-split heat pump 12000 BTU is a true zone control system. This system has numerous potential applications such as multifamily housing, tiny homes, cabins, or as retrofit add-ons to houses with non-ducted heating systems such as hydronic, radiant panels and space heaters.
They are a good choice where duct work installation is not feasible. Installs fast and easy. Over 30% savings can be achieved with this super high-efficiency system over a conventional on /off system.
They come with pre-flared installation kits, pre-charged outdoor units, and pre-vacuumed indoor units. This unit is integrated with DC Inverter technology which enables variable compressor speed, reducing the power usage to the minimum while keeping the indoor temperature steady and constantly controls the dehumidification process for better indoor air Quality and comfort.
This unit is designed with features to allow the unit to operate in winter temperature as low as 5ºF. The Sleek and attractive wall mounted indoor unit is whisper quiet and comes with a full-function remote control and built-in emergency MANUAL switch button for convenience and wall bracket for easy installation.
Kilmaire Full Kit Includes:
- Indoor Unit
- Outdoor Unit
- Indoor Unit Mounting Bracket
- Outdoor Unit Wall Hanging Bracket
- Remote Control w/wall holder
- 15' Installation Kit w/insulated pipe
Klimaire 12000 BTU Key Features:
- Remote Control - Unit comes with a remote control that allows the user to set custom control parameters. A wall remote holder is included. An optional wired wall thermostat can be plug-in easily for commercial or non remote control users.
- Refrigerant Leak Detection - You can know when your unit is performing or not, it monitors and gives you the ability to check and be alerted about the performance of your unit; preventing damages to the compressor and automatically shuts off the unit.
- Total comfort – Oscillating louver technology distribute air evenly throughout the room, precise air flow can be adjusted with 12 speed motor, different flap angles provide better air circulation for either heating or cooling, Silence operation enables the system to work in low frequency and indoor unit brings faint breeze, reduces noise level and creates quite and comfortable room for applications where noise reduction is vital.
- Freeze protection – This function allows you to keep the room at 46ºF when you are away from home for a long time during heating season preventing freeze conditions in the room.
- Dehumidification - Independent Humidity Control allows the unit efficiently dehumidifies with its dry mode function without changing the room temperature.
- Sleep Mode - Helps to maintain the most comfortable temperature for a deep sleep and save more energy. Superior to the traditional one sleep model.
- Self-diagnosis – Micro processor in the main electronic board performs a self-diagnostics and displays error codes to make maintenance simple.
- Auto swing louver – The auto swing Louver function ensures that the air direction corresponds to the mode selected.
- Auto-restart - After a power interruption when the power returns the unit will restart automatically at the previous function settings.
- Anti-cold draft - If the ambient temperature is low and when the unit is turn on in heat mode; it will warm up prior to starting the fan operation to prevent a cold air blast to make people feel more comfortable.
- Quick-Hook Design – The Indoor unit can be hung easier and faster on the newly designed mounting plate reducing installation time and easing service with additional gap for pipe installation as well as right to left adjustments.
- Convenient for installation – Multi-refrigerant outlet pipe method: left/right/rear, more flexible for installation.
- Extended heating can be achieved in ambient conditions as low as 5º F.
- Low Ambient cooling available in ambient conditions as low as 5 º F applications require cooling during winter season.
- Silver ion filter and active carbon compound filter included.
***THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP TO HAWAII OR ALASKA.
Free Shipping Promotion:
Shipping costs for our business are typically around $10 for accessories can range and up to $450 for larger items. However, for a limited time only, we are offering free shipping on all products to the lower 48 states in the U.S.. No minimum order required!
If you would like an order shipped to anywhere else in the world, please email us at sales@ShopTinyHouses.com, and we will gladly work something out with you!
ShopTinyHouses.com reserves the right to cancel this offer at anytime
After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. This means that we have received your order in our system. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and ready for shipment. If your item happens to be on backorder, or is otherwise unavailable, we will let you know via email. Once your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will ship the order.
Your order will ship within the lead time we have posted on the product page. We will email you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. If you do not receive tracking information from us by 3 days after the lead time posed on the product page has elapsed, feel free to follow up with us at sales@ShopTinyHouses.com.
Most orders will be shipped by FedEx or UPS. Small items may be delivered by the US Postal Service or by the US Postal Service via FedEx Smartpost or UPS Surepost. Larger items may be delivered via FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, UPS Ground, or Truck Freight. Items shipping via Truck Freight are clearly marked on our website and catalog. Some special orders may require 2 to 6 weeks depending on the item.
Some large or heavy items require additional shipping and handling charges due to the bulky nature of these products. If an item requires additional shipping and handling charges we will clearly mark this requirement on our website and in our catalog. In most cases, we charge a "flat" rate to ship these items.
Free shipping applies to orders totaling over $99 shipped to a final destination within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. Certain items do not qualify for free shipping regardless of order total. Items that do not qualify for free shipping will be clearly marked on our website. ShopTinyHouses.com reserves the right to cancel this offer at anytime. Delivery to rural or extended areas, special order, & Truck Freight shipments may take extra days to arrive. Please call (888) 467-5447 for details.
International Orders (except Canada) require special processing. When you are entering an International Order, please complete all the necessary information. We will get a shipping quote from one of our International shippers. We will contact you with the final charges for approval. The order will not be shipped or charged unless it is confirmed by you. Please note: You will be responsible for any applicable taxes and/or duties that will need to be paid upon delivery.
Canadian Orders: We do not ship directly to Canada, however, we will ship to a US-based freight forwarder of your choice! We recommend you first contact the desired freight forwarder to obtain their shipping and receiving processes. You will be responsible for all duties and tariffs on Canadian shipments, along with coordinating with the freight forwarder for delivery to final destination. Please call (888) 467-5447 for assistance, otherwise enter the shipping address provided by your US-based freight forwarder.
ALL SHIPMENT SHOULD BE INSPECTED AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. DAMAGED PACKAGES SHOULD BE REFUSED. If you notice any damage, you should note it on the freight bill when signing for delivery. If your product is defective or sustains damage during shipping, please contact us at sales@ShopTinyHouses.com right away. Remember to keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned. All returns need to be authorized by our customer service department prior to being processed.
If delivered by Truck Freight, please contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier’s bill. After contacting the carrier, please call ShopTinyHouses.com Customer Service at (888) 467-5447 for further assistance with the damaged shipment. Please note, signing for your delivery without noting any damages or inability to inspect the delivery on the relevant paperwork legally states that you have received your freight in good condition and ShopTinyHouses.com cannot be held liable for any damages, missing pieces, etc. that may be incurred as a result of this decision. Leaving a note or instructions for the driver is considered to be the same as signing for your products in good condition. If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, ShopTinyHouses.com cannot be held liable for any damages, missing pieces, etc. that may be incurred as a result of this decision. If you choose to sign for a visibly damaged please note on the relevant paperwork that you are signing for a damaged package; however, ShopTinyHouses.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces for accepted via signature delivery.
Cancellations & Refunds:
To cancel an order, reply to the confirmation email you received when you placed your order online. Just tell us why you need to cancel and we will process it as soon as we can. All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, regardless of whether your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you will also be responsible for return shipping charges. Refunds will be issued to the credit card that you used when placing your order minus a 10% restocking fee.*
How do I return a product?
If you want to return an item, please send an email to Returns@ShopTinyHouses.com.
Returns will only be accepted within 30 days** of the receipt of your product. The product must be returned unused in the original packaging.
We do not accept returns of used products. You should also provide us with a receipt of your purchase and a reason for returning the item.
Please note that you cannot return an item without a valid return authorization number.
You (the customer) are responsible for return shipping to the address given at the time you receive your RMA. In addition, there will be a 10% restocking fee on all returned products.
Upon receiving and inspecting the returned product, ShopTinyHouses.com will issue a refund for the full amount (minus restocking fees) to the credit card used for the purchase only.
* A 20% re-stocking fee will be applied for all Aqua2Use and Dry Flush products
** For all Emergency Water Well products, the item must be returned within 10 days for receiving the product. All other conditions above apply.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
What are the dimensions of the unit? What size opening is needed? Does it require a drain? Is over the door installation a good idea? What kind of warranty comes with it.
What are the dimensions of the unit?
It is 31.57 W x 7.44 D x 11.69 H in inches.
Does it require a drain?
Yes it does require a drain.
What size opening is needed?
There is a mounting plate and you will need to drill a wall hole (a 2.5 inch diameter)
Is over the door installation a good idea?
It needs to be minimally 6 inches from the ceiling. No, do not install it near the doorway. For reference check out page 11 of the manual: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1493/0568/files/ksie_series_installation_manual.pdf?7241661370640159694
What kind of warranty comes with it.
They have a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty: https://klimaire.com/media/support/warranty/klimaire-mini-split-manufacturer-warranty.pdf
How many square feet will this unit service?
The Klimaire application area covers 450 - 550 Square Feet.